This is Garlic Knot.  BH had it in one of th Quilt Maker Magazines.  I didn't start it until early fall.  This was my just sit a sew  project between school and work.   Everything was cut from previous projects, I just had to supplement some of the backgrounds.   

  The border was done in gray.   I was going to do the quilt wit the gray background but wasn't working for me.  Someone suggesested taht I ues the gray blocks as the border, which worked really good.

 The quilting was a struggle, then the circles just happened and looked good with the quilt.
The back is flannel.  you can see the early attempts of what I was going to do the quilting in.

Comments

  1. I really like what you did with this very simple block. Your color combinations are quite fun and very inspiring. I may need to try this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ok, so I lied !!!!

Bonnie Hunter's MQ step 2